site de rencontres comparatif To start off our family favorites series, I am sharing with you the number one most requested meal in our family, the German pancake. When I ask my children what they would like for breakfast at least 4 out of 7 days they request this meal.
rencontre femme celibataire belge A few years ago I made a German pancake with high hopes of my children loving it but they did not. I think more than anything it may have been a textural thing because I had a few picky eaters at the time.
free online dating in los angeles Well, last year we bought chickens and when they matured and started laying we had so many eggs that I started looking recipes that used a lot of eggs. I decided to try making a German pancake again and I was not prepared for how much of a hit it would be in our house. Now when I make a German Pancake it is usually gone before I even get to have a piece.
http://www.mylifept.com/?refriwerator=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-deutscher-broker&a29=fb My children’s favorite way of having their German pancake is with fresh fruit and powdered sugar.
site de rencontre ado a la reunion The fantastic thing about this recipe is that it can be put together in a matter of minutes, popped in the oven, and then you can get ready for your day while it bakes.
rencontres ukrainiennes en france This German pancake looks fantastic and tastes fantastic too. If you are looking for a way to change up your breakfast routine or looking for something special, give this recipe a try. I am sure it will become a favorite in your home too!
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 cup all purpose flour (or you can do half whole wheat and half all purpose)
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2-3 Tbsp butter, cut into small pieces
- Optional toppings
- Powdered sugar
- fresh fruit
- maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place butter in a 9x13 pan and put the pan in the oven.
- In a blender add eggs, flour, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon. Blend on low until well combined.
- When the butter is melted and sizzling, pour the batter in the pan.
- Bake for 15-20 mintues or until the pancake is puffed at the edges and golden brown